Back to Industry Scoop
The Fashion Industry is full of many different options for those interested in an exciting career.
Here are some of the exciting careers to be found within the Fashion Industry:
- Stylists (those that style the shots with clothing, accessories etc.)
- Makeup Artists
- Dressers (those that assist backstage at fashion shows)
- Choreographers (those who choreograph fashion shows)
- Agents that work in modeling agencies
- Career Advisors that work in modeling schools
- Writers/Editors within publications (newspapers, magazines etc. that choose models, write about fashion trends, fashion news and the Fashion Industry in general)
- Buyers (those that work on the clothing that will be offered in clothing stores)
- Staff at Fashion Institutes or within the Fine Arts Departments at colleges
- Designers (those who actually design fashion clothing and/or accessories)
- Model Bookers for Fashion Retailers (actually select which models will appear in advertisements)
Don't let fear of being in front of the camera stop you from joining this amazing industry!